Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 6 of 46

"Vegetable sounds good", she replies - Page 6 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2013 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 46 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

18th Jun, 2013 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 6

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Her next effort was to secure the money she needed.

"I'll probably have to send word to other villages that I'm here and good at what I do." She says to herself while fixing her home and occasionally looking outside to see who is around.

21st Jun, 2013 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

She yawns, those roasted vegetables, gravy and muffins she ate last night is still having her very tired. She takes a rest on her bed and picks up some scripts she was last reading a few days ago. As she reads she notices her eye are not as sharp as they used to be.

22nd Jun, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

After a few days, Felipe decides to go and visit Krusten, he was walking around the village and he goes and knocks the door and he says "Hello?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Jun, 2013 - 2:32pm

22nd Jun, 2013 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 6 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Krusten jumps! A customer! She runs to the door.

"Ah, back again for more of your fortune? I have a slot available just for you!"

22nd Jun, 2013 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Felipe says to Krusten "Ahh great! We should get started! But how much gold will it cost for your services ma'am?".

23rd Jun, 2013 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

"I'm not going to be charging gold yet but you can bring me something good to eat from your kitchen, not so?"

She looks at Felipe waiting to see if he accepts the agreement.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 6

Felipe says to Krusten "Well, so far in my menu I have beef stew and vegetable soup in my 2 pots, I am not sure if you will like to try one of them but if you want to try it then I will accept". Felipe is not sure if Krusten will like his food or not.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 6

"Vegetable sounds good", she replies anxious to see how good his cooking will be.

"For now let's sit down now and get started". Krusten takes her place behind her table, removes the cloth covering the crystal and then looks into Felipe's eyes,

"What do you need to find out this time?"

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,