Gwynedd Hunter

Gwynedd Hunter - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Aug, 2013 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Hunter
Description: Tanis is an experienced hunter. He often goes camping for many days to far place in order get the best meat. Sometimes he can be gone for so long that its almost like he is away more than he is home. He sells his meat for a living and not for sport.

11th Aug, 2013 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Gwynedd Hunter

A new man has come with fresh meat to sell, his name is Tanis.

11th Aug, 2013 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

Hunter was glad to be finally in the village. The move wasn't easy, he had to hunt and tote lots of animals to pay for what he now has. It gives him a sense of appreciation. He looks around his new hut and checks the surrounding neighbors to see what its about.

11th Aug, 2013 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe takes a walk around the village and he notices something, there is new comer in the village! He goes and knocks the door of the Hunter and he says "Hello? Anybody there?".

11th Aug, 2013 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

"Yes I'm here!"

Hunter goes to his hut door and opens to see who is hailing him.

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

11th Aug, 2013 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

Felipe replies to the man "Hello there, sir, are you the hunter of this village?".

11th Aug, 2013 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter

"Why yes I am, how did you know that I am a hunter? Did the tavern keeper tell you?"

11th Aug, 2013 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter

"Well, not really, I just stop by at his place and I heard you that you are a hunter, are you selling any types of meats today?"

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2013 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Hunter
A Friend

Gwynedd Hunter Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG

Klar heads over to the new comers abode. Knocking at the door he will call out. Hello in there. Welcome to the village. I am the Blacksmith Klar. IF you need anything do not hesitate to come over and ask.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Hunter

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,