Gwynedd Blacksmith

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2013 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

30th May, 2013 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Well its not much of a start for a Blacksmith but I guess it will do for now.

Post Date: 30th May, 2013 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Welcome to my shop. IF you tools made or blades sharpened I am at your services. I hope to make each of your acquaintances as you come to the village to settle or even to those who pass through.

Out of Character: Can I upgrade my hut (D) and also can I have a stone wall (E).

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 30th May, 2013 - 6:13pm

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Ah another day in meh shop. I am currently working on some horse shoes and nails for sale. I think that if others come to the village they may be needing nails to help build a new hut.

31st May, 2013 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Blacksmith Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

"So, so, so. I saw activity was quite boiling around this house and I came to have a look. Oh, but it's you! My loud thinking neighbor. Nice establishment you have here and so neat. Listen, my friend. Do you find yourself with a spare maid at hand, by chance? Mine ran away as soon as I lifted my eyes from her and now I have a little problem with dust and dirt".

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Dust and dirt are always a issue my friend. I will keep a maid in mind for you if I ever find one that can keep this place up. Maybe we will have someone who moves to the village that will offer his or her services to be a maid.

31st May, 2013 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Hello there!" Felipe says to KNtoran, "What nice Blacksmith you have here! So, what are you going to be making here soon?".

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2013 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

I am making horse shoes. I am also making nails for all the new buildings that are sprouting up around here in the village.

3rd Jun, 2013 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Oh that's nice" Felipe says to KNtoran, "I am sure you will have a decent business here".

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (53) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,