Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 52 of 53

With the weather turning a lot nicer and for - Page 52 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 53 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 52

Klar looks around after working on a sword. He thinks to himself that it is all good that the village is quiet and all is good. Seem that he can hardly believe that a whole month has already went past in this new year. He must be getting old as the time seems to flow quickly. He is hoping for a good spring to come and see the farmers out in the fields working once again.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

The other day Klar thought he saw armored rider pass through the village. The guy did not stop to visit just rode through. He looked to be a experienced fighter with the sword and bow on him. I wonder if that is good sign or a bad one. Since nothing bad has happened he is looking at is a good sign. Someone is out there in the plains keeping the rift raft away from bothering honest people.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Spring is here and the business at the forge is in high gear as he works to make repairs to broken farm equipment. It does make the days go by quickly as I make the repairs and get the farmer back to work on their farm.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 52 Blacksmith Gwynedd

The days are going by and I find time slipping by quickly. It seems that spring is going to be a nice season as the weather is warming up nicely.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Spring planting is in full swing as the weather has warmed up and all is going well. I am busy as I keep up with the repairs on the farming tools as they are brought in to be repaired. This hardly gives me time to do other things. I am happy though as it gives me plenty of work and I can swing my hammer with a happy tune in my mind.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Seeing some of the fields are being planted and the farmers are still out working in the fields makes life nice in the village. Klar works hard to make sure the farmers tools are quickly and expertly repaired when one is damaged or broken.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 52

Looks like a late snow fall has covered the land with some snow. IT will not stick around long as the weather has been too warm of late but it is always nice to see another snow fall before the summer gets here.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 52

With the weather turning a lot nicer and for extended periods of time means that the farmers are finishing up with their spring plantings. This means that soon we all can relax some and wait for the crops to sprout up before they go back to work to make sure the fields are free of weeds so that the the crops get all the rain and sun.

+  « First of 53 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,