Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 3 of 14

Felipe wakes up in the morning and he stretches - Page 3 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Jun, 2013 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

1st Jun, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 3

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe says to Bruconero, "It is getting dark now, it will be soon be time to close this hut OK?"

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2013 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Innkeeper Gwynedd

I think your beef stew is very nice. I think your going to make a excellent cook here in this inn. Let me know when you try a new recipe.

3rd Jun, 2013 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Oh I will" Felipe says with a smile and he says to Bruconero and KNtoran [again] "I hoping I get this place all set up in order to get it ready, but I will need more resources to make this hut like an Inn, it may take me a long time in order for that to happen".

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Page 3 Innkeeper Gwynedd

Yo Inn keep what is on the menu for today? Beef stew again or have [Yes] tried something new for us to try?

4th Jun, 2013 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Innkeeper Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

"So, now that we are here, what can we have today?". Bruconero starts walking around the Inn, like if he wanted to measure it. He is clearly impatient: maybe the cleaning activity of the morning had a major effect on his appetite.
"Will it be beef stew?", wonders the Artificer talking to himself and still walking in circles inside the small hut of Felipe. "Beef stew would be ok. I like beef stew. But what if something new?". Bruconero stops abruptly and, turning towards the counter, he calls the owner with a powerful tone: "Felipe, please, come here! I need your skills to avoid starving today!".

4th Jun, 2013 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

Felipe sighs and comes with a bowl of beef stew and he says "Coming" And gives it Bruconero. He says to after again I am not ready to set up this Inn yet, when I expand it then I will start it up, that will also include new meals as well.

7th Jun, 2013 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 3

Felipe says to KNtoran and Bruconero, it is almost nighttime again, "I will need to close this hut soon, you can both come back here tommorow if you like" When KNtoran and Bruconero leaves Felipe will say to them again "OK, good night!". After that he will close the doors while switching sides of the sign on door to "Close". Then, Felipe will go to his small bed and he goes to sleep.

8th Jun, 2013 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 3

Felipe wakes up in the morning and he stretches and he says "Ahh, another day in my inn". Felipe goes to the kitchen and he prepares a hot herbal tea, after a while, he sits down with the mug of the tea and he drinks it, he relaxes until afternoon to open the inn. Now it is time to that, he opens the door and he switches the sign to open again. He looks out thorough the window to see what is going on outside.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,