Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 8 of 14

Felipe thought to himself while looking outside - Page 8 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Jul, 2013 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

16th Jul, 2013 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 8

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe opens the door of his hut and he looks outside and he thought to himself "This a very nice day today, but no customers yet".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 16th Jul, 2013 - 5:46pm

19th Jul, 2013 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe decides to make roasted vegetables with baked potatoes and some toasted bread, he goes to the kitchen, gather the things he needs to cook the meal, and he starts cooking but he hopes that he doesn't mess up during the process.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2013 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Klar comes into the inn hoping to get a nice meal. Working steel has given him a good hunger. Oh Inn Keep I thought of another meal you can try. A meat pie or something similar. Like a pot pie but a bit bigger. smile.gif

19th Jul, 2013 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 8 Innkeeper Gwynedd

Felipe replies to Klar "Ahh, a meat pie! That's a good idea, I still remember a recipe of cooking a meat pie from a relative some years ago and I think I still have it, for me to cook a meat pie, Mr. Blacksmith, I believe it will take around 20 minutes for the meat pie to be cooked, do want that or you will want something else that I already cooked?".

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2013 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Innkeeper Gwynedd

I will take the meat pie and test it out for you. This way you can judge how good of a cook you are.

19th Jul, 2013 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

"Alright, I will see". Felipe says to Klar as he tries to find the recipe in the kitchen.

19th Jul, 2013 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 8

After a while, Felipe finds the recipe and he took about 25 minutes to cook the meat pie, after that, he tries the meat pie and he thought to himself "It tastes OK". Then, Felipe takes a plate, puts some of the meat pie on it, brings a wooden cup and added ale in it, and he now brings the two items to the Klar and he says to him "Here you go, I hope it tastes good for you".

21st Jul, 2013 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 8

Felipe thought to himself while looking outside thorough his window "Hph, I bet this fortune teller thinks the Blacksmith is doing all this on purpose, I do not think so, I find he is a good man. Probably, the woman is actually jealous of the Blacksmith because he is the top villager!". Felipe puts a wicked smirk on his face.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,