Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 12 of 14

After tasting the meat, the Inkeeper says - Page 12 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Jan, 2014 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

11th Dec, 2013 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 12

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

While the Innkeeper was in his kitchen, he was thinking of cooking something 'new' for his customers, but so far, he is not successful on getting an idea about that. Then, he to his surprise he sees somebody and notices that it is the Fortune teller telling him something. Then the Innkeeper replies:

"Ahh Fortune Teller, I didn't expect you to visit my Inn today. You know, I understand what you are telling me, but there is no need to tell me what to do. What's wrong with sending notes miss? I thought you didn't wanted me to come to your home".

26th Dec, 2013 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Krusten stares at the man,

"You didn't expect me and yet you send me these messages? I think you very much wanted me to come here and give you a piece of my mind!"

She sighs trying to compose herself and continues,

"I never said you could not come by my home. My services are for all, but I can only have one person at a time in my abode to give their fortune!"

She then storms out knowing that she is the top villager and she did not have to explain herself anymore than she already did.

5th Jan, 2014 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

"Ahoy innkeeper, I have some fresh meat for your sampling. This will be a good buy for your guests! Want to try some?"

5th Jan, 2014 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 12 Innkeeper Gwynedd

"Sure I would like to try some, Tanis. But first I would like to know what type of meats do you have and how much do they cost?".

5th Jan, 2014 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

"Wild game this is... A large moose from the forest. Have a bite to eat first and if you like it you can come by my place later and have a chat about how much of it you will like to buy."

15th Jan, 2014 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

"Alright, let me see" The Inkeeper takes a piece of the meat and he replies back to the hunter "Thank you".

16th Jan, 2014 - 12:58am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 12

"Well what do you think? This is a [fresh] catch and it will be good for your customers' meal, right?"

16th Jan, 2014 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 12

After tasting the meat, the Inkeeper says to the Hunter "Not Bad, not bad, yes, this will go well with my customers meals. How much do you charge for a big piece of this meat?".

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,