A Google Pc

A Google Pc - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Jan, 2006 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Google Pc

We have all I am sure used the Google search engine and possibly any number of the feature that they offer with it. It has in the last few years become the most widely used engine as well as most reliable by many sources. An article published Blogs Buzzing With Google PC Report suggests that Google is ready to dominate the industry of technology. My questions are...

1. Would you buy a PC with Google on the front of it?
2. An alternate OS and Applications other than Microsoft, is Google a threat to Microsoft?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Google Pc
A Friend

Pc Google A

If the GooglePC were a normal desktop... well, Google trying to compete on Microsoft's ground seems like cuckoldry. Microsoft would likely win. I'm curious to see, if the GooglePC really exists, of what it's capabilities really are.

Robert Cringely has some interesting theories on the subject.
https://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20051124.html

Reconcile Edited: auroris on 4th Jan, 2006 - 4:39am

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

A Google Pc
A Friend

A Google Pc Gaming Video & Issues Computer

A giant ad company making a computer? Heck no I wouldn't buy it! I think that Google would need to bring something strong to the table in general if they think that they can compete with microsoft on the desktop level. If they did, it would make me curious as to what they were selling, and I may even try it for a while.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Google Pc
A Friend

Pc Google A

I do not think I would buy it. Though some people may not like Windows, I am not those people. I actually think windows is a great program. I like having control of my computer like Linux allows, but I just enjoy the ease of use Windows gives us. Like konquererz said, Google will have to bring something strong to the table. If anyone has the ability Google is the one, but I do not think it is possible in the near future. Who knows what we will see though, Google has a lot of room to grow.

> TOPIC: A Google Pc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,