Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 12:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jamie Foxx

JAMIE FOXX TOPS ALBUM CHART

After debuting a week ago at No. 2, Jamie Foxx's "Unpredictable" replaced Mary J. Blige's "The Breakthrough" atop the U.S. Pop album charts, according to sales data issued Wednesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/0...reut/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx
A Friend

Foxx Jamie

Another example of an acting music cross over. I really wish that they would stay in their respective fields. While Foxx has a good voice, I don't like the song on the radio. I don't know if he wrote his own material or if someone else wrote it, but I don't like it that much. I definitely don't think it was better than Mary J.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx
A Friend

Jamie Foxx Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hmmmm...I have to disagree with the sentiment of "I wish they would stay in their fields". Afterall....Jamie Foxx started as a stand-up comedian. But I have been very impressed that he was able to pull off a fantastic bit of dramatic acting and musical work in his movie biography of Ray Charles. While his efforts to branch off into other venues may not provide the best possible experience in each and every thing that he tries... I applaud his ability to be brave enough to try to expand his repertoire. Obviously if he is currently number one on the charts...he has some appeal; ....................unlike the horrible song I remember Eddie Murphy releasing when I was a small kid. Not everyone can do everything...but I think its nice when they do try. God knows there have been plenty of times in my life when I've seen something that I wish I could get a chance to do.

[ Yes, I have had a secret desire since I was a kid to be a Hollywood Stuntman...laugh.gif ]

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Foxx Jamie

Jamie Foxx relieved after arrest

Jamie Foxx was left relieved after a man accused of stalking the actor tried to force his way into his hotel room and was arrested. Ref. Source 2

Jamie Foxx
Jamie Foxx (Hover)

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2009 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Foxx Jamie

Jamie Foxx's crazy solo

Some actors binge on beer and doughnuts to pile on 20 kilograms for a role and others shave their head or wear a prosthetic nose to transform into a character. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2015 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx under fire for Bruce Jenner jokes

The iHeartRadio Music Awards host raised eyebrows at the top of the show. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2015 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx

That's the dangers of using people as part of your 'jokes' in fact for me cheap jokes using persons as targets means you lack good jokes in the first place. Jamie Foxx will no better next time.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Jamie Foxx supports Tarantino: 'Keep telling truth'

James Foxx supports the director publicly following Tarantino's controversial police comments. Ref. Source 1l

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jamie Foxx

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,