White Nationalist Movement

White Nationalist Movement - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Feb, 2021 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: I think the White Nationalist Movement...
  Will get stronger       0.00%
  Stands for correct principles       0.00%
  Could do better if they used a different approach       9.09%
  Is just exercising their right of expression       9.09%
  Is misguided in it's philosophy       9.09%
  Would name themselves Nazis if they could       0.00%
  Is evil wicked and a thorn to humankind       72.73%
  Does not bother me one way or the other       0.00%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  White Nationalist Movement Racism
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement. Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans. They may remind you of another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.
Ref. Source 8r

White Nationalist Movement (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Movement Nationalist White

Lets be clear, the white supremacist movement is a horrible racist regime that needs to through its members into moving traffic in downtown Atlanta, GA. Using children to preach their hate message is despicable. If I had my way, I would force every member to live amongst other races for the rest of their lives. Feel the same discrimination they give to other races.

However, I voted that its a freedom of expression. Unless they physically harm someone, or break the law in some other way, they have the right to their opinion and even to voice their opinion. Even if we all hate their opinion, our countries freedoms allow them the right to speak, and I would not jeopardize that freedom by silencing them.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

White Nationalist Movement History & Civil Business Politics

The Olson twins had some talent at least. I downloaded one of the Nazi Twins songs and it was lacking of any musical talent.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, this is crazy. Why are they so narrow-minded? I mean, we all are human beings irregardless of our skin color.

And throwing kids into the streets of Atlanta? That's absolutely ridiclous, I wonder if the children protest(as they should).

14th Jul, 2006 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

I don't believe in any sort of racism. I don't support, in any way, either white supremacists, nor La Raza, nor Jesse Jackson and his sort of racism. It is all wrong.

Personally, I think that all sorts of racism will continue to grow throughout the world, until a true marvelous work and a wonder is fully accomplished.

But that is a discussion for another place *wink*.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

William Johnson: Too extreme for skinheads. William Johnson, chairman of far-right American Freedom Party prefers to be called 'white nationalist', not supremacist. Source 3c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

'Not in my town': Counterprotesters outnumber Unite the Right 2 white nationalists in DC. Far-right activists arriving for the 'Unite the Right 2' rally were heavily outnumbered by a phalanx of law enforcement officers and counterprotesters who shouted emphatically and urged them to go home. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2021 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

White Nationalist Movement Politics Business Civil & History

White nationalists are using Christian symbols to send a message. White nationalists across the U.S. Are using Christian symbols to spread a message of hate and violence, experts warn. Pastors are pushing back. Source 4p.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: White Nationalist Movement

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,