ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 66 of 66

Out of Character: Sorry, I don't mean - Page 66 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 11th Jul, 2017 - 8:22pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 32 167 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
    Premium
    (+)
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6

Follower / Center
    Character Sheet
    Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 66

The Diplomat says...

Details of where I have been in Introduction, I will see about getting a few posts in without distractions. I already feel pretty guilty and want to make up for it.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
    Premium
    (+)
    Jesla
    6 Barbarian Moon Curse...

Novice / Rear
    Character Sheet ◀

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Huntress says...

I just wanted to address what you mentioned in your latest post Icon. I know that you are extremely busy and have limited time to run this game. The pace of the game has really slowed down. It is totally understandable if you decide to walk away from this game. I love the game but don't feel that you are forced to continue it since you started it.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
    Premium
    (+)
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6

Follower / Center
    Character Sheet
    Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Diplomat says...

Though it would pain me to see this campaign end early, I agree with Kyrroeth. If you no longer feel up to continuing and feel it best to walk away from the game, I too would support such a choice. It is your time, and if other this in life need to take away your attention or you wish to move onto other things then this is up to you.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

ICon
    Premium
    (+)
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...

Game Master ◀
    Has a Home Base

Page 66 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Almost over the hump, don't worry guys. I'll just update the spreadsheets I use to track the game and be with you shortly.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
    Diamond
    (+)
    Theaton
    Ranger level 7

Leader / Head
    Character Sheet
    Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Ignoble says...

Sounds like a good plan to me. I will keep an eye out for the next update.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
    Premium
    (+)
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6

Follower / Center
    Character Sheet
    Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

The Diplomat says...

I will keep an eye out for an update as well, glad to hear you are coming back pretty soon.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

ICon
    Premium
    (+)
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...

Game Master ◀
    Has a Home Base

Page 66 ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Sorry, I don't mean to string everone along in vain hope. Only an update but no game post. I'm going to have to delay further, see my intro post: Source 1h.

Guest please SHARE: "ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question is not what you had in mind.
    Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
    Add Comment As A Guest
    Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
    International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Discuss Thanksgiving!

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
    Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
    North Korea Nuclear Weapons
    versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 2.4 Days Ago
    China vs USA:
    USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 1 Week Ago
    North Korea vs South Korea:
    versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Extra! 1 Week Ago
    North Korea Military:
    Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:09pm
    Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
    Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
    Japan vs North Korea:
    North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
    USA vs Syria:
    versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 17th Oct, 2017 - 11:25am
    Russia vs. Syria:
    Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:48am
    USA vs Germany:
    Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
    China Military:
    China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
    China Navy:
    Chinese Aircraft Carrier
    China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am