ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 2 of 66

Bot saves occur in the afternoon. Long term - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Aug, 2013 - 7:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

7th Jul, 2013 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 2

I really apologize, but I am unsure in what category to look for setting appropriate material to form a background for my character. There are so many game settings on your guide site to choose from. I don't mean to be any trouble, but I am finding it difficult to locate the proper information. I can find a map but no information on the region?

Sponsored Links:
    8th Jul, 2013 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Ah, sorry it seems the link was incorrect. You should find the Kingmaker Player's Guide HERE. If the link breaks again, search for "Kingmaker Player's Guide" In the small search box on the left hand side.

The guide is limited to one country, Brevoy, but the whole setting is indeed huge. You don't have to, but if you want, the information is available free by searching for "Pathfinder Wiki".

25th Jul, 2013 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This is for starting level characters also? I've never been in a Pathfinder game but it will probably be cool to convert a higher level character from Dungeons & Dragons to [Pathfinder] if its allowed.

25th Jul, 2013 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Page 2 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Sorry to say, but the way I'm running this is it's split into 6 parts. Any new characters start at the minimum for that part. At the moment it is at level 1, but after some months it should reach level 4 at the next part.

31st Jul, 2013 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Is this post thread where you want us to ask questions? I looked up ultimate magic lists then cleric class, as per you stated in in game post, I can use those spells as well as long as I prepare them right? Also With my heal skill, I can treat disease (Doesn't get rid of it but helps them to recover) correct? So I could use my heal skill and then cast Remove sickness to suppress the disease? (If I changed my spells or waited till morning to prepare it?) I believe that was what you where hinting at, I appreciate it by the way. I will continue to try and read more of the pathfinder material and references when I can. Just let me know if this is the correct thread for asking questions that may arise as I read the material. I will try to be as knowledgeable about the pathfinder game as possible to make in game run as smooth as possible. Thank you once again.

31st Jul, 2013 - 7:32am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

Game Master says...

Well, the innkeeper did tell you the night before, so you can change your spells. I can say yes to answer all of your other questions, the suppression only lasts 10 minutes at level one, and common diseases have save 'ticks' one per day, so it wouldn't affect it that much. I find that the unofficial reference at d20pfsrd has a huge expanded list and is not organised by book, it lists everything.
    Edit: I cannot allow you to help using the Heal skill in the afternoon and morning, since the saving occurs at night and you must assist when the saving throw occurs.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 31st Jul, 2013 - 7:41am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    31st Jul, 2013 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 2

Can you just base my saving throw for when it does occur, Assuming that I check on her threw out the day, afternoon and evening? Or would I state long term care part of heal skill and roll a DC15?

1st Aug, 2013 - 7:25am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Game Master says...

Bot saves occur in the afternoon. Long term care will help speed the process of recovery, by doubling the rate of Constitution Damage (But not Drain) recovery. You can use it in addition to Treating disease, but would spend the whole day doing it. Hopefully this and the explanation of rolls in the main game help clear some confusion.

Frostbite is a unique disease which only 'ticks' when remaining in cold environments. But it does more permanent Drain. I had a bit of trouble wrapping my head around it too.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (66) »

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.