Arkynn Introduction

Arkynn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Arkynn Introduction
A Friend

Arkynn Introduction

Err...Hello I suppose. My name is Kodie and I am a growing roleplayer. I love the fantasy world and all it can and does possess. I love to dwell my own characters into new, vast worlds and learn to better myself in the way of Storytelling, for someday I wish to make my own comic book about a boy becoming a Hero. Yes, I do draw and quite alot actually. Only thing that keeps me going most of the time... That and RPGs.

...Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm doing this introduction quite right, but I suppose I'll soon find out. I came here to see if it's really all that it said it was. Plus, my computer won't work with anything else. But hopefully, I get accepted and have fun. Yeah...that's about it.

smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Introduction Arkynn

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Arkynn Introduction
A Friend

Arkynn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for that, the Medieval RPG forums looks very interesting. Still, it's alittle confusing what I'm suppose to do to complete my membership and whatnot. But, I like the way it works to weed out those who aren't not much of roleplayers.

Onward to complete my task!

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Arkynn

Welcome to the Community. May I suggest a thorough reading of the links Zydir provided, in this ALL your questions will be answered, including what you have to do to participate. You may also wish to check the RPG info page. However, in summary, you need 30 constructive posts (see our posting policy on how we accept posts here) and 75% activity.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Arkynn

Please refrain from adding extra characters to your posts. See the Constructive posting policy.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Arkynn Introduction
A Friend

Arkynn Introduction

To JB, thank you too for your welcome. I think I have the hang of this place and really enjoy what goes on around here. It's very unique.

To Persephone, if you mean the '...' thing, I will try to refrain from using it and I apologizes for doing such.

biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Arkynn Introduction

It is great to see you have joined us here Arkynn, welcome. It seems that you are brave as your profile has indicated and you have jumped directly into posting on many topics. A fellow gamer is always nice to meet and greet as I am always excited to see what new can come from a new point of view. I hope that you have already taken JB@Trinidad's advice and read over our constructive posting policy and our FAQ board. He is our Admin here so it is at his best efforts that everything is to make your entry into the community a wonderful experience. Aside from these boards if you have any questions that you have not found answers to elsewhere please feel free to ask them in this thread and myself and the other moderators will be more than happy to help in any way that we can.

You said that you like to draw a lot, what kind of drawings do you do? Landscapes, portraits, center pieces, ect? I am somewhat of an artist myself, pencil and charcoal mainly, however I very seldom make the time to spend with any serious works.

Once again welcome to the community and I look forward to seeing you around.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Arkynn Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Arkynn, be careful, you are not showing up for the current RPG you are in and have become dangerously close to losing your RPG status. According to the rules, you must not let a week past without giving some kind of notification. I hope you can make it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Arkynn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,