Embedded Dice Support - Page 12 of 14

It greatly concerns me after reading this - Page 12 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Mar, 2018 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Discuss  Embedded Dice Support This just for you to see how Dice Rolls are formulated. This only works for Game Master's who have GMaster status and requested it for their Game.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
8th Sep, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support - Page 12

Do the dice roll any particular way or is it totally randomized? For instance if you get a 20 does the dice make sure you do not get too many 20s so it looks fair?

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Support Dice Embedded

Ignoble says...

It is totally randomized. Each roll is also individual or in other words one roll is not compared with another roll to see if an adjustment needs to be made. Therefore, if you were to roll six 20Ds and got 20,20,20,20,20 then that would be your superior lucky rolls because nothing else determined that other than "Luck".

6th Oct, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Embedded Dice Support Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

All Dungeon Masters, I believe a Player on Limited Status cannot make Dice rolls. I will schedule to check the code to find out why but at present Dungeon Masters will need to make rolls for Limited Players in their game.

Rather off topic, but...
Players on Limited status have "Limited" under their Avatar. It is a temporary measure until we can get them to communicate and agree to courteously follow the site's policies.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Page 12 Support Dice Embedded

Thanks for letting us know this so we can keep track of those on limited status and make rolls for them. That will help in the games.

5th Dec, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Support Dice Embedded

Ignoble says...

Although there is already text that indicates that up to 20 fields are available for Dice some Players may still be unaware so I have emphasized it in the Dice Box where it says:

international QUOTE
More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.

Please also help Players find these tools / features if you notice they feel the need to keep Posting in order to add additional rolls. They should also know that they can edit or change forgotten rolls within the 30 minute period.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Embedded Dice Support

With talking to others I have to really wonder just how random the embedded dice roller is. With a above average of low numbers being rolled compared to high numbers with little to know middle ground it can make one actually wonder how the dice react to be truly randomized?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Dec, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Embedded Dice Support - Page 12

Ignoble says...

This was brought up before, you can read the Discussion starting here: Embedded Dice Support - Page 8 of 12. Nothing has been changed since then. Your results will be more 'emotional' because it affects the Characters for whom rolls are made even if on an unlucky streak, however the Embedded Dice is no respecter of the Players so each result is truly random.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Embedded Dice Support Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 12

It greatly concerns me after reading this thread that allowing people to buy success in Dungeons & Dragons is even being considered by players or moderators. Pay-to-win is not what I signed up for nor what I donated real money to this site for shortly after joining, so I really hope this has not and will not ever be implemented.

If this has been implemented in any way, please let me/us all know, but my impression is that it hasn't been or it would have been announced here.

Just my two cents…

PS I imagine it is not worth the work involved, but the raw data of dice rolls by thread, player, dice type, etc. Etc. Isn't available at all, correct?

Going to run a test as well since I'm here…

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Embedded Dice Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,