Vegeta

Vegeta - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2021 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

From Dragonball Z
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2006 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Vegeta

Vegeta

What is your review for the Magma Character known as 'Vegeta'?

He is the Royal Prince of the demolished planet Vegeta. He receives the generic name rather than a specific vegetable. Like several other Dragon Ball characters, Vegeta was initially introduced as an unrepentant villain. Perhaps befitting royalty, Vegeta has been typically characterized as extremely arrogant, vengeful, and somewhat cold, largely a product of his harsh upbringing caused by Frieza and the subsequent destruction of most the Saiyan race. Many early stints of heroism were actually due to self-interest or revenge, although he obviously settles down and grows fond of Earth as his home, later raising a family.
Ref. Answers.com

Vegeta
Vegeta (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Vegeta
A Friend

Vegeta

Every time I think that this forum has everything, something new pops up and surprises me. Vegeta is from the wildly popular anime, DragonballZ. Vegeta has always been outwardly arrogant and self serving. His attitude outwardly never changes, but inwardly, he changes drastically after his son Trunks is born.

He is the lost prince of planet Vegeta. He is named after his father, whose descendents name sake the planet was named for. Thus, being a prince who never got to be the prince he was born and raised to be, he continually strives to please his dead father whom he some how feels both looks on and let him down by allowing the death of his planet.

Vegeta has many enemies, but his biggest enemy is Goku, also a Saiyin, who consistently has more power than he does. Goku's innate goodness and sense of right allows him to continually exceed his limits, while Vegeta's arrogance and stubbornness hold him back from reaching the heights Goku does until much later.

23rd Mar, 2021 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Vegeta Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

My favorite character of the entire show is Vegeta. His transformation from bad to good then back to bad but not really that bad to good was amazing in my eyes he is the only character to take down a G.O.D. While not being in UI. I actually look up to him as a father as faras what i'd like to be for my son minus the beat the crap out of him. He is a great match and offset to bulmas personality. When I first found out they were having trunks I was ecstatic! Not to mention the fusion saga. Big bang kamehameha is my all time favorite move.

> TOPIC: Vegeta

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,