Bernard Sanders - Page 4 of 6

Bernie Sanders says he’s running for president - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Feb, 2019 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
  Bernard Sanders Bernie Sanders - US Senator
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2016 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bernard Sanders - Page 4

Bernie Sanders tells Democratic convention, 'Hillary Clinton must become the next president of the United States'

Bernie Sanders thanked the "Hundreds of thousands" of Americans who joined his campaign and the millions who voted for his "Revolution," before declaring that, "Based on her ideas and her leadership, Hillary Clinton must become the next president of the United States," at the Democratic National Convention Monday. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Sanders Bernard

What is Bernie Sanders getting that will make him throw all his support behind Hillary Clinton? There will of course be a position waiting for him after all the election fever has died down. Secretary of State?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders History & Civil Business Politics

Bernie Sanders urges millions to 'mobilize and fight back' against Trump's presidency:

"We have got to rally millions of people to stand together, to say, 'We are not going to be deporting millions of Latinos from this country ... We are not going to allow women to be insulted and attacked and have their rights taken away from them,'" the Vermont senator said. Ref. Source 6q.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Sanders Bernard

Bernie Sanders insisted Monday he would challenge President-elect Donald Trump on issues such as Obamacare but urged fellow Democrats against simply obstructing the incoming administration.

"I'm going to do everything I can -- and I believe I speak for virtually every member of the Democratic caucus, that we're going to do everything that we can to improve the Affordable Care Act," Sanders said at a town hall in Washington airing on CNN. "It has problems. But we damn well aren't going to see it repealed and have no replacement there at all."

The Vermont senator and progressive favorite in the 2016 Democratic primary drew another clear line with Trump, saying: "I will tell you this: He ran a campaign whose cornerstone was bigotry. It was based on sexism, on racism, on xenophobia, and on that issue, I will not compromise."

Still, Sanders said he hopes Democrats don't use the "Obstruct, obstruct, obstruct" tactics against Trump that he said congressional Republicans deployed against President Barack Obama. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Sanders Bernard

Why Is The FBI Investigating Bernie Sanders' Wife?;

Claiming to only know what they see in news reports, the Sanders' family and Senate staff is not talking about an apparent FBI investigation into Jane O'Meara Sanders - wife of U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders. Ref. Source 7f.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders
A Friend

Bernard Sanders

Yeah, I've been reading about this from some reputable sources. This is not looking good for Mrs. Sanders. It appears she misallocated funds and then lied about it. If true, this is simply another indication of the powerful, whether on the left or right, thinking they are untouchable and above the law. Maybe Bernie isn't quite as all for the little guy as he made out in the campaign… especially with the amounts fo money this article is reporting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders - Page 4

Bernie Sanders Introduces Bill to Impose Jail time for Execs Behind Opioid Crisisb by Lev Facher. Legislation would impose a 10-year minimum prison sentence if the individual's company is found to have illegally contributed to the opioid crisis. Source 5t.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2019 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Bernard Sanders Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Bernie Sanders says he’s running for president again — joining a crowded field of Democrats
Sanders, the independent senator from Vermont, ran for the Democratic nomination in 2016 but lost out to Hillary Clinton. There are already nearly a dozen candidates seeking to challenge President Donald Trump’s re-election bid in 2020, with still more expected to join in. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Bernard Sanders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,