Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2006 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Mate In Two Moves

Mate in Two Moves

Do you know how to Check Mate in Two Moves within the game of Chess?

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2006 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Moves Two Mate

When I first heard of mate in two moves I thought it was a joke, but it is not. The opponent must move two specific pawns up as their first move and then the white queen goes to one corner (like in the four move) and calls check mate. The opponent's king is trapped by his own mishap.

8th Sep, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Mate In Two Moves Reviews RPG & Card Board

This happened to me once when I first started to learn the game. After that I made sure it never happened again!

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Mate In Two Moves
A Friend

Moves Two Mate

I am not a believer in this move as there are always other pieces that can still be used to block the queen and possibly take it away.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Mate In Two Moves
A Friend

Moves Two Mate

The problem with this one is you block yourself in and out of other moves by the positioning of your pawns and your other prices either being blocked in or simply not in a position to help. Not even your knights, which most people vastly underrate.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Mate In Two Moves
A Friend

Mate In Two Moves

I would be using everything I have to make the queen back away and then re think my staging as to come back from certain defeat and be totally wiped like a puddle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Mate In Two Moves
A Friend

Mate Two Moves

That's the thing with this particular set up. Once you move your second pawn if he has moved the correct pawn out of the way his next move is his queen across the board to the edge, which puts your king in checkmate. There is no piece you can move at that point to protect your king nor can the king move out of the way.

> TOPIC: Mate In Two Moves

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,