Federation Of Expellees

Federation Expellees - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jan, 2006 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Federation Of Expellees

Federation of Expellees

Have you ever heard of the Federation of Expellees? There work can be described as:
"a non-profit organization formed to represent the interests of Germans displaced from their homes in Historical Eastern Germany and other parts of Eastern Europe by the expulsion of Germans after World War II. ("Heimatvertriebene": "Homeland expellees")."
Ref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimatvertriebene

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Federation Of Expellees
A Friend

Expellees Federation

After a war there are always those that have been displaced, but I had no idea there were that many displaced Germans. I cannot really figure out what they do for these people that have been expelled from their previous countries, but I am glad that someone is looking out for their interests. I wonder if anyone of these people have every wanted to get back to the country from which they were displaced. Most of them seem to be happy living in Germany and carving out a life for themselves.

> TOPIC: Federation Of Expellees

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,