Pnm Plotting Against Unc?

Pnm Plotting Unc - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Feb, 2006 - 4:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Pnm Plotting Against Unc?

PNM Plotting Against UNC?

What do you think about the latest accusations that some high officials in the PNM planted cocaine and mortar bombs in the former UNC MP's home Sadiq Baksh:

Ganga calls names in Parliament

POLICE Commissioner Trevor Paul yesterday confirmed that three top PNM officials are to be questioned in connection with the cocaine and munitions find at the home of former UNC MP Sadiq Baksh four years ago
https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=130656974

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2006 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Unc Plotting Pnm

You know, I don't live in Trinidad any more and haven't for some time, but it wouldn't surprise me if these allegations were true. The PNM and UNC parties have been playing dirty politics even back when I lived there. The one thing I didn't like about the image of the two parties was that one was for Blacks and the other was for East Indians. Even though each party tried to get representatives of mixed races, that stigma seemed to have lingered on, especially in the poorer communities. It's one thing when parties seem representative of classes, but when races get involved, I think no good can come from it.

4th Feb, 2006 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Pnm Plotting Against Unc? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

That racial stigma still lives on and is even more noted today, so are the dirty politics. I think most Trinbagoians are very gullable when it comes to politics. They choose parties and representatives based on race or small issues rather than force change or demand change. I think a good solve to this and other issues is to allow journalists the freedom to do serious investigative reporting. In this way we would not have to wait to for someone to testify against either party because a journalist would have already obtained out the information.

> TOPIC: Pnm Plotting Against Unc?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,