Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 2 of 17

"No thanks, I will be sure to look you - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Jul, 2013 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Handling
Description: Fair, a horse handler, loves horses and even has one as her personal pet. She comes to the Gwynedd Village and immediately sets herself apart from the rest.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 2

Any time you wish to bring a horse over to be shoed or I can over here to your place to do it. I am good with either choice. Hope you have a nice day.

24th Jul, 2013 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

"Thank you so much, I will remember that for new horse owners that might pass through. By the way, that is really an enormous place you have built for yourself."

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Yeah it is a bit big but I figure I would love a lot of space to hang out in. You are welcome to come over and wander around inside anytime.

24th Jul, 2013 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 2 Handler Horse Gwynedd

"Thanks for the invitation, I might consider it at some point but for now it may be overwhelming for me." Fair grins.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Handler Horse Gwynedd

That is true and if you get bored you can come clean my house for me. I would even pay you to do it.

24th Jul, 2013 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler

"Clean your house?"

Fair shows a most noticeable confused face.

"Apart from that not being my work why would I want to do that for such an enormous place?"

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 2

Well it was a thought I had and I tend to voice my thoughts. Not saying that you would do it. smile.gif

24th Jul, 2013 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

"No thanks, I will be sure to look you up when I need horse shoes, that is if I can find you in your home."

Fair lets out a polite laugh.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Horse Handler

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,