Trini Liming Spot - Page 2 of 13

"Great, you scared the poor guy away - Page 2 - Trini RPG - Posted: 24th Jul, 2013 - 7:06pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 18 41 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2013 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Felipe
Premium+
(+)
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 2

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe enters the Contractor's place and he looks around the area, then he sees the Contractor there and he says to him "Hey there nice place you got here".

Post Date: 22 May 2018 - 11:21 pm / Post ID: #

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action. - Frank Tibolt

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,824
Avg: 8.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 5,499.05 FP
Charm: 330

Trini Liming Spot RPG Trini

"Thanks, but what happened to you? Your eyes looked red, like you had a rat attack or something?"

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Felipe
Premium+
(+)
Trini Avatar

Page 2 Spot Liming Trini

Felipe says to the Contractor "My eyes? Red? I didn't had any "Rat attack" Or anything like that, I do not know what you are talking about". Felipe goes by a window and he tries to see the reflection to check his eyes to know what the Contractor is saying to Felipe.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Spot Liming Trini

"Well, you know it have all kinds of viruses going around so you my have the rat race one, I think that's what they call it. You do look a little pale in your face, better get yourself checked."

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Pandora
Dia. Mod
(+)
Pet dog
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"Hmmm are you a medical doctor, Mr. Contractor? Here, take my card please if you ever need my services, let me know".

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Trini Liming Spot

Contractor laughs, "No, no, not a doctor, but just look at him... He seems to have red eye, his ears are a bit pink and his nose kind of pointy. You don't have to be a doctor to see the obvious sickness."

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Felipe
Premium+
(+)
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 2

Felipe looks a bit and he notices what is going on with him, then he says to the Contractor "Hmm, something is not right with me, sorry, but I got to go". Felipe now leaves the area.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Pandora
Dia. Mod
(+)
Pet dog
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot Trini RPG - Page 2

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"Great, you scared the poor guy away Mr. Contractor. You need to develop more interpersonal skills. Anyhow, tell me when the prices of real estate in the West are going to start going down?"

Post Date: Tue May 22, 2018 - 23:18:35 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We break from Trini Liming Spot to share interesting fact from way back when:
HistoricToday is: 22nd May (GMT), in history on the 22nd of May, 1968 AD the following birth happened:
Carmie Vairo: Vancouver, British Columbia -- Softball infielder (1996 Olympics)

Guest please SHARE: "Trini Liming Spot" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
Sponsored Links:

If Trini Liming Spot is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Skeptic 6.4 Days Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Facelift 5th May, 2018 - 7:22am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Willis 22nd Apr, 2018 - 4:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Chaser 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:09pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm