Trini Liming Spot - Page 11 of 13

"That will be so nice of you but I don't - Page 11 - Trini RPG - Posted: 10th Sep, 2014 - 1:52pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 20 84 Why Join Help
+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2014 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 11

Trini Actress Chick says...

Laughing at her suggestion to smaple more she goes over to a few of the bows,

"Here, try some of this..."

She puts a little of everything on a plate for her to sample.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2014 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

Krusten gets her wish. With happy eyes and waiting taste buds she starts trying everything.

"Mmmm that is so good, I love how you make this stuff. Let's eat."

She laughs at how ridiculous she must look now.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2014 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot RPG Trini

Laughing loud about Krusten she says,

"OK let's eat, here you take this plate and take out what you want and I'll do the same. Then we can go by the table in the other room to eat."

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2014 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Page 11 Spot Liming Trini

"Yeah I know I get all like a kid when it comes to food, good food that is and I've never tasted curry like this before its all spicy and stuff."

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2014 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

"Oh if you like this meal you will like a lot of the other meals we have in Trinidad. This is Indian cooking but there is also creole and Syrian foods."

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

"Oh yes, I will very much like to try the others but right now my lips are geared towards this great food. Wow, I hope to take some home with me" She says while laughing a bit and knowing its not possible.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2014 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 11 Trini Liming Spot

"Oh don't worry, if you want I can how you how to make it so you can do it when you go back to your home in America."

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 11

"That will be so nice of you but I don't know if I'll be able to make it as good as this."

She rolls her eyes at her own cooking skills being a bit embarrassed about it.

Guest please SHARE: "Trini Liming Spot" on:

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Trini Liming Spot, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Trini Liming Spot is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Top 20 FP Owners

1. Daishain - 22,170
2. Krakyn - 20,660
3. Usabookworm - 12,979
4. KNtoran - 9,336
5. ICon - 8,743
6. FairMaiden - 8,022
7. Kelic - 7,497
8. ScottI - 5,900
9. Play by post - 5,072
10. DianeC - 4,032
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Cinder - 3,911
12. Canabusis - 3,146
13. Susanshadow - 2,911
14. Felipe - 2,892
15. Seath - 2,666
16. Brandon - 2,658
17. ChristianD - 2,622
18. Buddha - 2,588
19. Kullgen - 2,550
20. Tiro - 2,540

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Knightslay 7 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 5.9 Days Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $291 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Anronrosby - $46
Silencedmind - $45
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: By Megan 24th Sep, 2018 - 4:28pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes