Trini Liming Spot - Page 12 of 13

"You're right about that. Hopefully - Page 12 - Trini RPG - Posted: 26th Sep, 2014 - 4:14pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 23 64 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

Description: Trinis like to gather in a public location and talk about anything that comes to mind, this is called, "Liming" or "Having a Lime". This Thread acts as a Liming spot for all Characters, it can be considered the place where all of your Characters meet on occassion to 'catch up' on things.

Trini Lime

Contractor
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2014 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 12

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Don't worry... Making curry is a lot simpler than it works, but don't worry about that... Just enjoy your meal."

She motions her to come sit at a table to continue talking while they ate,

"So why Trinidad?"

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Oh..."

She was caught with a mouthful of food. She wipes her lips with a napkin and replies,

"I just heard it was a really great place to come and relax. So far I love the food!"

She laughs like a little kid.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot RPG Trini

"Everyone loves our food, they say its so spicy and full of flavor... What do you think?"

She smiles watching Krusten enjoying her meal.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Page 12 Spot Liming Trini

"Oh most definitely. This has to be the spiciest food I've ever eaten but it tastes so good that I have not really thought about it. Who taught you how to cook so well?"

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2014 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Spot Liming Trini

"Oh I didn't make this, it was catered but I do know how to cook it. My mother taught me but to be honest I don't like cooking it... Its easier to just go out and buy it."

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2014 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot

"You're lucky to know how to cook all this, I wish I could and even if you will show me I know it takes a little practice to get it right."

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2014 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 12 Trini Liming Spot

"What doesn't take a little practice?" Says Chick trying to reassure her that she can do it.

"But like I said you can buy it for lots cheaper and enjoy it all the same. Don't they have curry shops in your locality?"

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2014 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Trini Avatar

Trini Liming Spot - Page 12

"You're right about that. Hopefully with your patience I can learn the ins and outs of making this tasty food."

Guest please SHARE: "Trini Liming Spot" on:

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Trini Liming Spot
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Trini Liming Spot

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Politica 5.3 Days Ago
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Reformist 5.7 Days Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:34am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Factual 28th Jan, 2018 - 1:35pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm