Trini Movie Star - Page 3 of 10

"Why do you keep calling me 'Miss'? - Page 3 - Trini RPG - Posted: 19th Aug, 2013 - 6:31pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 17 41 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Felipe
Premium+
(+)
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 3

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe approaches the door and knocks it while saying, "Hello?" He waits for a response from the woman.

Attached Image Edited: Felipe on 15th Aug, 2013 - 8:01pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

"OK you got that order because someone knocking at the door."

She goes to her door thinking that the crazy woman is there again so she has her phone on speed dial to call the police, but then she sees this handsome guy. She opens the door.

"Well Hello, how are you doing, I haven't seen you in so long!"

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2013 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Felipe
Premium+
(+)
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star RPG Trini

Felipe says to the woman "Hello miss, remember a few weeks ago you saw someone who looks like a rat? Well, that was me, I have finally got rid of the problem. I have stop by to say Hello, how are you miss?".

Attached Image Edited: Felipe on 16th Aug, 2013 - 3:34pm

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2013 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 3 Star Movie Trini

"Oh, that was you? You were on drugs or something I hardly recognized you! how did you transform again?"

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2013 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Felipe
Premium+
(+)
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"Well, I went to the doctor and he says there was something wrong with me, I picked up something from a rat that made me look like one, lucky he got rid of the problem and I am back to my old self again". Felipe says to the woman with a chuckle.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

"You picked up something from a rat?!" She has a scared look on her face. "Its not contagious right? I mean you're over it now?"

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Felipe
Premium+
(+)
Trini Avatar

Page 3 Trini Movie Star

"No, is not contagious miss, it is over now, I don't have the disease anymore, so it is OK, how are you miss?" Felipe says to Chick.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 3

"Why do you keep calling me 'Miss'? It's not like we're strangers! I'm doing OK but earlier there was this crazy white woman coming to my door saying crazy things. I almost called the police. You know anything about that?"

Post Date: Tue May 22, 2018 - 23:34:02 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Trini Movie Star to share wisdom from way back when:
HistoricToday is: 22nd May (GMT), in history on the 22nd of May, 1953 AD the following death happened:
Vaclav Klicka: Composer, dies at 70

Guest please SHARE: "Trini Movie Star" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Trini Movie Star" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Moldova

Country of the day Moldova

Unanswered Threads for Moldova, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 2 Day(s) Ago
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 4 Days Ago
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 4 Days Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By anronrosby 1 Week Ago
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Week Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am