Trini Movie Star - Page 4 of 10

Chick passes for Krusten at her hotel and - Page 4 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 16th Apr, 2016 - 8:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
19th Aug, 2013 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 4

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe replies to Chick "No, what woman you are talking about? What did she say to you earlier that time?".

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2013 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

"I really could not make out what she was saying, she was mumbling all kinds of things through the door, but she came right after you left the first time."

16th Sep, 2013 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Felipe replies to Chick "I think I did see her but I cannot remember that properly. Anyway, what is your name?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 16th Sep, 2013 - 10:23pm

4th Nov, 2013 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 4 Star Movie Trini

"What do you mean what is my name? You forgot it already?"

Chick looks at Felipe curiously to see if he is just making a joke.

28th Jan, 2014 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"OK so you're not into saying much and I'm busy so I'll catch you later, OK?" Chick closes her door and then looks around her home to see what needs to be done.

6th Jan, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

After the holidays Chick had almost as much work to do as before it. Taking down and putting away Christmas decorations is no easier than when you have to put it up - it might even be a little more hard to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2016 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 4

Its been a long time since Chick did something new. Christmas seemed to have taken up all of her time and Carnival wasn't something she was interested in so she decided to see what new she could do today.

16th Apr, 2016 - 8:38am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive - Page 4

Chick passes for Krusten at her hotel and drives her back to her home. "This is where I live, its the typical Trini home I suppose. You see we have the same stuff as you do in America."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,