Trini Movie Star - Page 6 of 10

"Well, let's see there are many - Page 6 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2016 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed

Description: She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood.

Trini Lime

Chick
20th May, 2016 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 6

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Oh I have cable too if you want to check on home and see what's happening. I'll be back in a sec." Chick goes about some household chores and then shower and pretty up herself.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2016 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"That's a good idea although since I'm on vacation I'm not sure I want the added stress of knowing what's happening across America."

27th May, 2016 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Archive RPG Trini

Krusten looks for the remote and when she finds it she does like she does back home; she flips through all the channels until she finds one she likes.

28th May, 2016 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 6 Star Movie Trini

Chick comes back to the living room, "Found anything good happening back home?" she says looking out for something positive while she left to get ready.

2nd Jun, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Star Movie Trini

"Some new war, terrorists plotting, and a politician in a love scandal. All the usual stuff associated with back home." Krusten rolls her eyes and then says "... But you have some interesting local programming."

13th Jun, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star

"Yeah, we get the news over here too, those terrorists are really out to get you guys, but don't worry nothing will happen. You're here to enjoy yourself now. Ready to go?" says Chick as she gets her car keys.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2016 - 4:12am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star - Page 6

"True! Its just that all these shooting you know… but anyhow lets go." Krusten starts following Chick to her car and asks, "So where will be going to?"

29th Jun, 2016 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Movie Star Trini RPG Archive - Page 6

"Well, let's see there are many things we can do but maybe we can drive around the country so you can see what the country is like. We can go down south and see the pitch lake, have you ever seen anything like that?"

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Trini Movie Star

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,