Trini Roti Shop Owner

Trini Roti Shop Owner - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2013 - 8:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed

Description: Felipe, the Roti Shop owner. He is average looking guy in Trinidad & Tobago and he hopes his business he created can be a success.

Trini Roti Shop

Roti Shop Owner
23rd Jul, 2013 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

Roti Shop Owner

"New Trinidadian in the balance and he brings with him something everyone must love: A roti!"

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2013 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Owner Shop Roti Trini

"Now, let's do this!" Felipe thought to himself as he opens the door of his new shop and switches the sign to "Open".

Felipe shows the visitors (10) around the shop telling them the prices, how the food looks etc. After that, Felipe goes to where the employes are and he tells them what to do when the time is ready to cook in the kitchen. Felipe says that he close the shop at 8 o'clock.

After a while, Felipe switches the sign to close while telling his employes to have a 'good night' and after he goes to his bed and sleep until the next morning.

24th Jul, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner Archive RPG Trini

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

"I'm feeling hungry and this roti shop still closed" Says Isabella to herself, she then proceeds to knock.

*knock knock* Anyone there?

24th Jul, 2013 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Owner Shop Roti Trini

Felipe checks his face on a mirror and he says to himself "Hmm, look at my face! Something is definitely not right". Then he hears some knocking on the door and he goes and sees the psychologist there and he unlocks the door and says "Oh, sorry, sorry miss, I forgot to open this door, if you want to order something, the cashier is right over there". Felipe points out where the cashier is so the woman can order some food.

24th Jul, 2013 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Owner Shop Roti Trini

"Sir, are you okay? Have you heard about the bubonic plague? I don't know how to say this but you have some characteristics of a rodent. I hope this is not a reflection of unsanitary conditions at your roti shop" *gasps*

24th Jul, 2013 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner

Felipe says to the woman "No, I am not okay, for some reason I look like a rat like a lot of people is telling me, last time before I got into this country none of this has happened, probably something bad has happened to me, I better call my manger and go home". As Felipe is saying this he puts his hand on the middle of his hair wondering what is going on here.

Felipe calls his manger and tells him to manage his Roti shop for a week until he comes back because he have some problem with his 'face' that he has to solve, after that, Felipe decides to close the Roti Shop while telling his employes to have a good rest tonight.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Wait at least 6 hours before Replying to yourself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2013 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner

"Don't worry, everyone is different in looks and personality and it's okay. Do not listen to what other people have to say, sometimes people are just not diplomatic. Having said that, what type of roti do you recommend?"

25th Jul, 2013 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini Roti Shop Owner Trini RPG Archive

Felipe says to the Psychologist "Thanks um, I have Dhalpori, buss-up shot, and Sada Roti in my shop, I will recommend the Dhalpori Roti because it is cheaper and taste better in my opinion".

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trini Roti Shop Owner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,