Nae Introduction

Nae Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Jan, 2006 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Interested in Trinidad Culture
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Nae Introduction
A Friend

Nae Introduction

Hello to all, This is my first time here, and so far this forum is very interesting, I live in New Jersey, USA. I'm a divorce 51 yr mother of 4, one boy, three girls. my last child is 16, and thinks most boys are CUTEEEEEEEEEE. she's preparing to go to college also anyhow I raised them alone two girls are in college plus have jobs my boy works but is still home , for now, reason I was surfing the internet about Trinidad was to find out all I can about the country, plus about the men there. because my third child meant a guy from Trinidad and I most admit It's kind of scary trying to learn about who he is and what's he's about. I know he can't be to much different from US men, atlease I don't think so. I know I'm trying to like him because she liked him. he seems to be a nice man with manners. The only reason they split was because he was to demanding and wanted her to do as he say. (controling) he was trying to be her dad instead of her mate. He didn't mean nothing by it, he always said he was helping her. But the main thing I had a issue with is that when he first meant her, he didn't come clean with her and tell her his real age. she's 19 and later down the line she finds out that he was 28, then 29 and now the final truth is that he was really 30. I feel that this relationship started off on the wrong foot. they have since broken up, but he's still trying to get her back. It's her call, but for me I have mixed feelings about trust with him. his trick was to lie about his age to have better chance to get with her. even she said she wouldn't had even looked his way if he had of said what his age was when they met. besides my most concern is that she has her mind on her college demands instead of men and there issues. Just MOMs opinion here. laugh.gif thanks for hearing me out. take care NAE

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nae

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Nae Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Nae, welcome to the Community. I understand your concerns, but this thread is mainly for your introduction. What I suggest you do is visit the Trinidad & Tobago Board to understand more about the culture of the islands, in fact, there are threads related to Trini men already there. If you have any questions feel free to ask here. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Nae Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,