Prem Rawat

Prem Rawat - Studies of Far East Religions - Posted: 18th Mar, 2006 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2006 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Prem Rawat

Prem Rawat

What are your feelings about Prem Rawat? Is Prem Rawat more than just mere mortal?

From the official web site:

Prem Rawat, known also by the honorary title Maharaji, has been invited to speak on every major continent, and millions have come to listen to his addresses. Countless people have expressed how their lives have been enhanced by his words, how the inspiration he has given them has brought them inner clarity and contentment, and how much they have benefited from his ongoing guidance.
Ref. https://www.tprf.org/home.html

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2006 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Rawat Prem

I went to the site, and learned a bit about the man's message. It seems to me, with my limited experience, to be a fairly normal example of Eastern Mysticism. I didn't find any reference on the site as to which branch of Eastern Mysticism he follows. Perhaps he doesn't follow any, but follows his own path.

However, since he comes from India, I suspect that he was raised in some form of Hinduism.

It is a very nice message that he brings. However, I don't see any indication that he is anything other than mortal.

> TOPIC: Prem Rawat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,