LoyalRider Introduction

Loyalrider Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2006 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

LoyalRider Introduction
A Friend

LoyalRider Introduction

Hi my name is Charlotte,I live in Liverpool in the United Kingdom.I found this forum while searching for RPGs,I usually play Horse rpgs or wolf/tiger rpgs depending on how I feel.I hope to become an active and friendly member of this forum,and I can assure you I will try my best to keep my grammar and (bad) spelling in check biggrin.gif .I hope that my introductory post is good enough!
-Charlotte

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Introduction LoyalRider

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

LoyalRider Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Your introduction was great and I do hope that you will be an active participant - I look forward to reading your views on our many topics here, especially where the UK is concerned. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: LoyalRider Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,