Real Estate Agents - Page 4 of 5

Wow! According to the Source 5 article, - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Sep, 2014 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best Real Estate Agents Are they to be trusted?
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2011 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents - Page 4

Name: Sally

Comments: Most important for an agent is the ability to speak properly. I once had an agent show me a home and got all the terms wrong. When it came time to buy I was getting different information from the owner and I wasn't happy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2011 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Agents Estate Real

Real estate agent slapped with big fine

A Christchurch real estate salesman has been given the equal-highest fine by the industry's complaints authority after he was found guilty of misleading a buyer. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2012 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Mash

Comments: We've encountered some of the worst real estate agents on the planet. The first one rushed us through the house like if he was late to catch a plane and didn't even seem to want to make a sale. The next one told us one sale price over the phone and another after we said we liked the house.

Post Date: 24th May, 2013 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Agents Estate Real

Realtors get a boost in pay
Mortgage News

Another indicator of an improving housing market: Realtor income is up.
Source

6th Jun, 2013 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Agents Estate Real

I know of someone that is a realtor. The most difficult part about the work is that it has good and bad moments money-wise. Sometimes you make a killing and then other times you might go without money for months.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents

Agent found guilty of misconduct

New Zealand An Invercargill real estate agent engaged in "Disgraceful conduct" By forging the signature of a couple he was trying to sell a house for, the Real Estate Agents Disciplinary Tribunal has found. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2014 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents - Page 4

Real estate agent charges $10K, helps you move

A real estate company founded in Wellington wants to tip your house, and the market, upside down. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2014 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Real Estate Agents
A Friend

Real Estate Agents Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Wow! According to the Source 5 article, the Tall Poppy real estate company only charges a $10,000 fee to sell homes regardless of the actual sale prices of the homes, which usually means more profit for whoever is selling the home. That's pretty generous.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Real Estate Agents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,