Tourist - Page 14 of 19

"I'll go in later, I'm - Page 14 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2015 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
30th Jun, 2015 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 14

Trini Actress Chick says...

Chick watches on as Krusten enjoys herself in the sea. She starts to look at the muscles on the beach weighing the symmetry of each one.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2015 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

Krusten looks back at Chick and waves beckoning her to come in and enjoy the waves. She puts her hand in the air making a scoop towards her as the invitation.

5th Jul, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

Seeing that Chick is not interested she continues in the water enjoying the warm salt on her skin.

7th Jul, 2015 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 14 Tourist

After getting acclimatized she starts to do a breast stroke but the waves are a bit rough so she is content to try and duck under the big ones and jump over the smaller ones.

10th Jul, 2015 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

For a brief moment Krusten compares what she would be doing back home now vs what she is doing now. 'What a contrast!" She says to herself.

10th Jul, 2015 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Chick continues her meal and focuses on it, not distracted by anything else. Like any typical Trini her belly came first, besides being at the beach no longer had the same impact as it would for a foreigner because she could come anytime she wanted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2015 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 14

After about 15 minutes in the sea she returns to the shore to see what Chick is up to an why she is not coming in.

She grabs a towel and says, "The sea is great, you should go in."

13th Jul, 2015 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 14

"I'll go in later, I'm too busy enjoying this..." Chick takes another mouthful of food.

"How was it for you, are the waters cold?"

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,