Tourist - Page 6 of 19

Krusten laughs along hoping she did not offend - Page 6 - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2015 - 4:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (19) »
Closed

Description: Krusten always dreamed about going to the Caribbean on vacation. Her travel agent recommended Trinidad so she decided to see what it is like. She hopes to see the beaches, relax and have a nice time.

Tourist

Krusten
9th Feb, 2015 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 6

Trini Actress Chick says...

"Ok get in the car. We'll drive to Maracas beach. We have to pass through a place called "Maraval" First and pick up a bucket of KFC for the lime. You like KFC? We have one that is spicy."

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2015 - 6:24am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

"Wait, KFC as in Ketucky Fried Chicken? Of course I've eaten that. We usually get some chicken when we don't feel like making an elaborate Sunday lunch. I don't think I've tried spicy though we only have crunchy and the original."

11th Feb, 2015 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Archive RPG Trini

"Our KFC spicy is crunchy and hot, do you like pepper?" While saying this she goes into the drive thru, rolls down her window and orders, "Let me get whatever bucket special you have please... Mix it with both original and spicy."

She looks back at Krusten, "That way if you don't like spicy you can have original." She turns back to hear the drive thru order taker tell her the cost. "I swear every carnival they raise the price of their chicken yes."

15th Feb, 2015 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Page 6 Tourist

Hearing Chick's concern about the price Krusten offers to pay for it. She figures since she has US dollars that it might be easier for her than it is for Chick. "Here I can pay for that, no problem."

15th Feb, 2015 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"No, no, there is no problem for me to pay but here they just keep raising prices because they can and its not just KFC but everything. I think I'm the only one that voices the unfairness of it but then again we should all just boycott any business that raises their prices." Chick chuckles knowing it will never happen because she is Trinidadian to "D" Bone.

18th Feb, 2015 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist

"Oh, so the people here struggle with these prices increasing often? How do they get by?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2015 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist - Page 6

"I guess that's the unique thing about Trinis, things could be way expensive and they will still buy it, not even I understand it because here I am buying it too." She laughs at herself as she drives up in the long line.

24th Feb, 2015 - 4:25am / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Tourist Trini RPG Archive - Page 6

Krusten laughs along hoping she did not offend by her observation.

"So are we going to eat this along with the shark?"

> TOPIC: Tourist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,