Gwynedd Hunter - Page 5 of 17

For the rest of the night he sleeps pretty - Page 5 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Jun, 2014 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Hunter
Description: Tanis is an experienced hunter. He often goes camping for many days to far place in order get the best meat. Sometimes he can be gone for so long that its almost like he is away more than he is home. He sells his meat for a living and not for sport.

1st Mar, 2014 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 5

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

"Ahhhhh..."

Tanis already feels the coolness of the mint calming his stomach as he sits and decides to take up an old wood project he was working on.

14th Mar, 2014 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

Feel better, Tanis decides to inspect his weapons and more so his arrows and bow. He checks each arrow to ensure they are straight and then flexes his bow to enure it is not sprung. He looks at his blade, it is made from the finest metals but it could use a bit of sharpening. He looks for his sand stone and goes to work.

22nd Mar, 2014 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

This might take awhile, thinks Tanis. He thinks some more, I could just let the blacksmith do it but he hasn't been around in awhile. Plus why spend money on something I can do for myself?

2nd Apr, 2014 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 5 Hunter Gwynedd

Tanis sands all his weapon's edges until they are as sharp as an eagle's beak.

"Good", he says to himself while putting away the tools and weapons.

11th May, 2014 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

"Right so what's there to do today? Nothing much, time for a nap and I will go hunting tomorrow."

Tanis makes his shabby bed as comfortable as possible and then lays down to rest while thinking about how the day went by so quickly.

26th May, 2014 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter

During the night Tanis has a dream where the beast he hunted comes after him. He wakes up in a pool of sweat. He looks around to understand where he is and figures it was just a dream after a few moments.

"Man, I have to watch eating and then sleeping."

11th Jun, 2014 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 5

He gets up and changes his clothes. Luckily his bed is not too bad of so he heads back to sleep hoping that the spirit of the game he killed yesterday is not trying to haunt him.

25th Jun, 2014 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 5

For the rest of the night he sleeps pretty good. In the morning he says to himself, "Gosh, I'm not eating like that again" But he knows he is lying to himself as eating late was a regular thing for him especially the sweet taste of the meat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Hunter

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,