Blonde Girl With Black Guy

Blonde Girl Black Guy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Your reaction to mixed couples?
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Blonde Girl with Black Guy

Reaction to cultural diversity can be different for some humans. In fact, many may judge couples that come together based on the way they look as in their comeliness and / or race. Consider the following picture below of what is considered to be a Beautiful Blonde Girl featured in a magazine and Black Gangster Guy considered to be 'scary' by some people in his neighborhood. Imagine seeing them walking down the street together holding hands, what is your first honest reaction?

Consider the following:

1. Would your reaction change if the race of each was switched? Black Handsome Model with Gangster Female Blonde?

2. Would your reaction of changed if both were gangster or both were wealthy intellectuals?

User posted image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Black Girl Blonde

I don't find any problems with interracial relationships. My brother has dated several black girls, its just the way we were raised. My parents taught us that we should view everyone equally. So while it catches my eye, it becomes less and less a rarity since it is happening more. Thus it rarely even catches my eye anymore.

15th Feb, 2006 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Blonde Girl With Black Guy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Kon, I think the issue of the thread is not really about interracial relationships but the way the guy looks. Let me give you an example. I was returning home from work when I see this beautiful blonde woman on the street (A foreigner and not just plain "Good looking") walking down the street with two beautiful kids. Even though I am a woman I could not stop observing her because she was really beautiful and holding hands with her was this local guy (A black guy) who looked like a gangster (The way he was talking, the way he was dressed and the way he was kept). He wasn't clean, he looked like he just came out of prison. Now, I do not want to sound racial. First of all, because I am a minority myself and second, I live in a country where most people are African-descendants. My point is that I work with Trinidadians on a daily basis and they do not kept themselves this way. It is only a percentage of them (Usually the ones that are in drugs or they are thieves) who keep themselves in that way. Now, this is not the first time I have seen this. Many, many times I have encountered the same exact situation. Now, just because the woman may be beautiful it does not make her beautiful inside, who knows who she really is… but because the thread is about my first impression, I always say to myself: "What the heck is wrong with her?"

14th Apr, 2012 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Guy Black Girl Blonde

What an interesting topic! When I see a mixed couple out together the first thing comes to mind is that they're liberal and not bound by any stigmas, I think its good. To answer the questions by Neo;

international QUOTE
1. Would your reaction change if the race of each was switched? Black Handsome Model with Gangster Female Blonde?

international QUOTE

No.

2. Would your reaction of changed if both were gangster or both were wealthy intellectuals?

No but thinking about it outside of some celebs I don't know of many mixed wealthy couples.

25th May, 2013 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Guy Black Girl Blonde

We can look at this topic another way. If the guy was handsome, white and blond and the woman was black and had gangster ties will we look at it the same way?

25th May, 2013 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Interesting question. In my opinion is not about race or skin color or social behavior. The point in my opinion is one being attractive and the other being disgusting. Even if they were both white or both black, I think that non-racist individuals would have a similar reaction: they would think the ugly one (male or female) must be very rich.
If we think about it, that's not so different from judging people from the color of their skin. Is another form of racism.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2013 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Blonde Girl Black Guy

I have to admit, when I see a good looking woman with an ugly man, I instantly think, he must be rich. However, I remember having a huge crush on a guy who was really handsome and then found out some bad things about him and he instantly turned ugly. The same goes with and ugly man who is a true dear and instantly becomes lovely. I understand that this is about a gangster looking guy, but what if he's actually just a nice guy, but has personal grooming issues? Or the woman who may be beautiful on the outside, may actually be horrible and this match is perfect for her...

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Blonde Girl Black Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Teen 'disowned over black boyfriend'

A TEEN from America's deep south has raised enough money to pay for her university fund after her parents allegedly cut off her off. Ref. Source 2v

Image from Facebook public domain.

Blonde Girl With Black Guy (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Blonde Girl With Black Guy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,