Private Prisons - Page 2 of 2

It does not surprise me that the private prison - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:18pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Add Reply QReply
Your view?
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,305
Avg: 1.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 39.6%
[+] Gain: 1,819.74 FP
Charm: 132

Private Prisons - Page 2

Maybe if the private prisons could be prompted towards making sure that those housed within them do not re-offend then their contracts could be renewed. This might be a good way to ensure they work at getting them away from committing crime again rather than just keeping them locked up doing nothing.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 78 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prisons Private

Private prison companies gave big to Trump inauguration as his policies look to boost their profits

Two of the nation's largest private prison companies stand to benefit through the executive orders the president signed to stiffen enforcement of immigration laws and to detain undocumented immigrants in jails before deporting them. Company officials say they do not push policies that would increase prison populations. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Private Prisons
A Friend

Private Prisons History & Civil Business Politics

It does not surprise me that the private prison industry supported Trump due to his tough stance on illegal immigrants. They were thinking of their future and the possibility of more money coming to them as they will house the illegals until they are deported.

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Private Prisons

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes
Latest Photos
Felipe Riding A Horse In Argentina
Felipe Riding A Horse In Argentina
Uploaded by: Pandora
Rated: 1/10 + 3 comments
Last comment: Lori 14th Apr, 2020 - 9:14pm