Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Best Multiclass (pc)
A Friend

Best Multiclass (pc)

I like to play P.C. based rpgs. I love the ability where your character or multiple characters (depends on what game you play) can learn two abilities at once. my favorite combination is cleric/fighter/mage although it takes ages to level up. I like this mixture because I have full access to spells and some melee skills.

Another of my favorites has to thief/illusionist as you also have spells at your disposal again it takes a while to level up.

Whats your favorite combination and why?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2006 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

pc Multiclass Best

I like the idea of the Fighter / Cleric, it makes for a very tough opponent in battle along with a few spells to help along. Of course I am basing this on the D&D type of character where the Fighter is given extra bonuses for 18+ strength. If not for this bonus the Cleric / Magic-User would be formidable.

22nd Feb, 2006 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Best Multiclass (pc) Reviews RPG & Card Board

I myself generally lean towards a cleric / mage myself. I am very fond of magic over any type of Melee attack for the sheer power that can be transfered in a single attack as your levels rise.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Best Multiclass (pc)
A Friend

pc Multiclass Best

A Half-Orc thief/Barbarian is a very fun character to play. A thief has a lot of limitations, which the barbarian class can redeem.
Here are just a few of the benefits:

·Rage will turn even the puniest of thieves into a deranged killer
·The increased speed of barbarians can allow the thief to move into a strike position extremely fast.

Add in a greatsword to backstab with and you couldn't ask for a more interesting or rewarding character to play. As a result he wont be the sharpest of thieves, his skills that much more limited, but I think this to be very reasonable trade off

I have always considered it a bad idea to multiclass, divine and arcane spell casters. Simply because you will end up often with characters who can only cast minor spells of each, when it would be far more sensible simply to go for one or the other. In the case of a cleric/mage combo this is an especially bad idea since not only do you limit spell-casting level but also you cannot take advantage of heavy armour lest you want to continually have casting problems in relation to arcane magic.

17th Apr, 2008 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

pc Multiclass Best

A magic-user and cleric combination is formidable and in some cases unstoppable at higher levels.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2008 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Best Multiclass (pc)
A Friend

Best Multiclass (pc)

My favorite character to play is a ranger/cleric that is NG. I have slowly built this character up over some time and he is getting to be very interesting. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Best Multiclass (pc)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,