What Kind Of Trinbagoian Are You? - Page 2 of 2

Took the quiz and said I'm average. - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2009 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
27th May, 2007 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

What Kind Of Trinbagoian Are You? - Page 2

I am average Trini ...Love my definition, because a lot of people out there don't seem to be average Trinbagonian anymore....

Also one who not afraid to say I am happy to see our peoples integration into the Global Village, but sad to see that we are a Nation that is losing our identity because we not remembering to keep our own culture and /or Celebrate or teach it to our up coming generations. At least not in the way we should be for a country with a 2020 vision to first world status.

Keep what makes us uniquely Trinidadian or Tobagonian, we must not allow ourselves to adopt the value systems of other Cultures because that is what we are being told is acceptable by the mass media or by savvy marketing campaigns of the worlds dominating businesses.

A Nation that does not respect it's Culture will be brought to it's knees...

We are being brought to our knees by crime and many other things that we as individuals and a collective society are responsible for, because day in day out we sit and watch things happen to us and around us. We do nothing, we say nothing, but we can exercise our rights as consumers and Citizens and as a collective.

Take back your community one street at a time, one neighbour at a time, one neighbourhood at a time.

Since when we became a people who forgot to greet people and be polite and neighbourly?

I am a Trinbagonian to the bone and I am not leaving.....

I THANK GOD EVERYDAY HE MADE ME A TRINBAGONIAN AND HE SENDS AT LEAST ONE TRUE TRINBAGONIAN IN MY LIFE EVERYDAY TO INSPIRE ME AND GIVE ME HOPE...

Reconcile Edited: aaa on 27th May, 2007 - 9:39pm

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2007 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

You Trinbagoian Kind What

All of you (this is real funny), I am a dry Trinbagonian but I never liked doubles!
do not laugh, all of you! I am still a roti man to d bone but I also like my dasheen, with lentil soup and cucu (bajan dish) with cerviche! u la la oui oui!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2007 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

What Kind Of Trinbagoian Are You?
A Friend

What Kind Of Trinbagoian Are You? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Average Trinbagonian - you are integrated into most things, but you can still reach out and spread the joy

I found that some of the answers were somewhat limited (not a lot) but the one about Carnival did not give many options. I may not want to get on bad, OR go down the islands, OR go to be. I may want to enjoy the mas played by others or take a jump with friends. There could be more.

27th Feb, 2008 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Page 2 You Trinbagoian Kind What

The most important element about this quiz is this:

QUOTE (From the quiz page)
PLEASE NOTE: These quizzes are meant to be fun only and not a means to analyze your true nature. Please do not get a headache or heartache over the result.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

What Kind Of Trinbagoian Are You?
A Friend

You Trinbagoian Kind What

Took the quiz and said I'm average.

Came across a page earlier where a 'white boy' jokes about his relationship with his Trini girlfriend. Post he put up today was about exaggerating. Pretty funny but I was wonderin if thats what people really think. What do you all think...does the average person from T&T exaggerate more than other people?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not spam links here.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Kind Of Trinbagoian Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,