Ttuta Site Updates

Ttuta Site Updates - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2009 - 12:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Within this Thread news about site updates for TTUTA will be made.
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2007 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Ttuta Site Updates

TTUTA Site Updates

Any site updates related to TTUTA will be placed in this Thread.

TTUTA Interactive Community Moves

The Community that used to be at https://www.TTUTA.org has moved to International Discussions to facilitate TTUTA as mentioned in the Read Me Thread. All the Member that registered there will be informed.

The most important Threads will be retained. Others will be discarded.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2007 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Updates Site Ttuta

Members who registered on the TTUTA.org Community should have received an Email with this information:

Greetings,

You are getting this message because you registered at TTUTA.org's Community for interactive Discussion.

As you may know the site has been overrun by spam and not interactive. This will no longer be the case as the official forum will now be handled by InternationalDiscussions.com where all Topics will be fully moderated. There is already a Trinidad related Board there.

You will need to register on that site and abide by the rules which promotes healthy participation:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.php/act/SF/f/103

Sincerely,
Web Designer
For TTUTA.org

2nd Apr, 2007 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Ttuta Site Updates Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Server Down?

The TTUTA.org site seems to be down (no, it is not on our server) so I do not know what is up there. I know that host was supposed to do some IP change, but maybe it did not go as expected?

Update: Site online again at 10:30am EST

22nd Feb, 2009 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Updates Site Ttuta

TTUTA Original DB Hacked

TTUTA has not been maintaining their site at all and it was recently hacked. I say "recently", but really I do not know how long it has been like that. I only recently noticed because it was time for them to renew TTUTA.net and I was looking for their contact number. Anyway, I contacted the Secretary General and he gave me the go ahead to fix that and once again redirect users to here. I have done so as a FREE service for TTUTA. I also removed all dynamic content from the previous site, so there will be no room for hackers to attack.

TTUTA Members joining in Discussion here can participate as Guests if they do not wish to join, however joining allows you to have more features and utilize handy online gadgets.

> TOPIC: Ttuta Site Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,