Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 
Do you try to put magic on your dice before throwing them or are you just mad?
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Special Dice Throw

Special Dice Throw

Do you try to put magic on your dice before throwing them or are you just mad? Tell us about unique styles you have in throwing dice in order to get the number you want. Does it work?

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2006 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Throw Dice Special

I have found that most players like to shake the dice in their hands longer when it is a desperate roll and quicker when it is just a normal check. Personally, I have no particular style save to toss the dice up instead of down when I hope luck is in my favor.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Special Dice Throw
A Friend

Special Dice Throw Reviews RPG & Card Board

You do see people take their time when making a critical role as though it will help improve the result but I never met someone who throws his dice in a special way when things are getting tough. I do have a mate whose got some supposedly 'lucky' dice though (about 5 times bigger then normal ones), which he likes to use when he needs a good roll, but I am not sure this counts.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2006 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Special Dice Throw
A Friend

Throw Dice Special

laugh.gif if you've ever watched dave Chapelle, you've probably watched the grits and gravy episode. He supposedly rolled 77 sevens in a row. Just for fun, when a roll really counts. I do his roll every time. It involves shaking the dice violently while staring the Dm down, like your trying to stare into his soul. Even if it doesn't work, it still provides me entertainment.

26th Feb, 2009 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Throw Dice Special

That's funny. I do try to twist my hand in a certain way whn I throw but in the end there in't no magic there.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Special Dice Throw
A Friend

Special Dice Throw

Since I have a magic ring on my hand I use that hand to throw the dice. I usually get high rolls when I need them. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2009 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Special Dice Throw

Please tell me you're kidding. I know a guy who thinks everytime he blows his breath (his germs) all over the dice it gives him th number he is looking for.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Special Dice Throw
A Friend

Special Dice Throw Board Card & RPG Reviews

Of course I am kidding. I just roll the dice in hopes of getting a number I can work with. I have no real special way of rolling them.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Special Dice Throw

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,