Chupacabra - Page 2 of 2

Couple who claimed they caught a live chupacabra, - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Apr, 2014 - 9:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Chupacabra The Mexican Werewolf
8th Nov, 2008 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra - Page 2

At night a wolf, what I believe is doing this, can look life some other creature.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2009 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra

Chupacabra is just a mixture of wild dogs and another similar animal. There are videos from police car dash cameras showing the animals clearly. The creature exists but is not a flying monster, it is just a rare mixed animal. Some dead ones have been found. Farmers blamed these animals for things that can be explained by science. Over time people started rumors and hype about these creatures and that's where all the stories came from.
This shouldn't be in UFO, it should just be in Paranormal.

5th Sep, 2009 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Chupacabra UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Another chupacabra story. It looks like a coyote to me. What do you think?

(CNN) -- The owner of a taxidermy school in Blanco, Texas, says he's been receiving more phone calls and attention than he'd like over the identity of a dead roughly 30-pound, mostly hairless coyote-like creature.

"I don't know what it is. ... I do know that I have an odd animal," Jerry Ayer said Thursday.

He said word spread quickly that he was in possession of an unknown animal -- often speculated in his region to be chupacabras, or mythical creatures, he said. Soon, the local, national and even international media picked up on what he said could be a "genetically defective coyote."

"Chupacabra" roughly translates from Spanish to "goat sucker." Reported victims are said to have puncture wounds to their necks, supposedly where the chupacabra drained their blood. Video Watch people examine mystery creature »

"I don't believe in the chupacabra," Ayer said, adding that he's been in the midst of a "media blitz" -- receiving 50 phone calls from media outlets and citizens, as well as death threats late at night -- since word got out about the strange beast.

"It's been rough on me," he said. "I'm almost at the point where I'm going to take my sign down and hide under a rock somewhere."

2nd Sep, 2010 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Chupacabra

300 Goats were mysteriously slaughtered in Mexico and of course the story of the chupacrabra is alive more than ever:

international QUOTE
Sept. 2) -- Shepherds in Mexico are up in arms -- or heads, as the case may be -- over a rash of beheadings inflicted on their goats, and many people are blaming the legendary predator known as the chupacabra.

Over the past two months, more than 300 goats owned by shepherds in Mexico's Puebla state have been decapitated by someone, or something, that hasn't yet been tracked down.

According to various reports, Felix Martinez, president of Colonia San Martin, recently stated that nearly 40 goats were killed near his municipality. Strangely, there was reportedly very little evidence of blood in the area where the goat bodies were found -- throwing suspicion on an unknown animal or chupacabra....

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2014 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chupacabra

Couple who claimed they caught a live chupacabra, chooses to have the animal euthanized

A Ratcliffe, Texas couple have caged what they believe to be a legendary chupacabra. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chupacabra

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,