Mexico Football

Mexico Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Jun, 2014 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Your thoughts on the Mexican Football Team
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2006 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Football

Mexico Football

What are your thoughts about the Mexico Football Team including their style of play?

You may also discuss Mexico based Teams here.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2006 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Football Mexico

I've been very impressed with the Mexico national team, and their style of play. I watched them quite a bit during CONCACAF qualifications. Even though they didn't win the region, they still earned a #1 seed in the 2006 World Cup draw, which I thought, was well deserved. I expect to see them reach far in tournament play.

10th Jun, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It seems like the Mexicans are not up to par at all. Right now they are at the bottom in the point scale for World Cup qualifiers. They are supposed to be playing against T&T and the officials are having problems selling tickets because everyone feels they won't even qualify.

18th Jun, 2010 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Football Mexico

The Mexicans made a big impact beating the French 2-0. They may not have that much luck in their next match:

Mexico vs. Uruguay - 22 Jun 10:00am (AST)

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Football
A Friend

Football Mexico

I believe the Mexico Uruguay game is going to be a interesting game. I am thinking that Mexico should have a good chance of actually playing them to a tie if not a win.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2010 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Football

A Mexican football fan looks on as her country plays in the FIFA World Cup 2010.

Mexico Football
Mexico Football (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2011 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mexico Football

Tijuana rehabilitates image with soccer team

The Xoloitzcuintles can win the championship of Mexico's second division as early as Saturday night and gain promotion to the prestigious Primera Division, which for residents of Tijuana is akin to getting an NFL team. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2014 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mexico Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Mexicans question all the fuss over anti-gay chants at World Cup matches

Mexican soccer fans travel en masse to the World Cup, bringing strong support for a squad that's famous for stalling out in the sport's top tournament. The chant, a homophobic slur, commonly rings out in stadiums across Mexico. But fans have taken the 'tradition" abroad, shouting it in World Cup contests against Cameroon and Brazil this month. Spanish-language broadcaster Univision has muted the sound during goal kicks in Mexico games. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mexico Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,