Post Count Rants - Page 56 of 62

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with - Page 56 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 56

*laugh*, yeah, well since you are over 20,000 posts ahead of me I don't think you have much to worry about. I tell you what, on your 80th birthday we'll see if I'm close.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

That is not very far away but we will see how things go. I am more interested in the C-Posts now. If I can keep them over half of all my posts then I feel I am golden.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

KN,

You certainly slammed South Korea and upped your charisma significantly! Great job my friend and bother in arms.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 56 Rants Count Post

Well I was over there for more than two years and saw a lot of the county i,t's people and experienced a lot of interesting things. I do enjoy sharing my experiences at times so others can see the places I have been.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

I'm the same way. I sometimes for get some of the places I've been because I've been to so many places over the years. I'll be sitting down trying to think of everywhere I've been I'll get a list together I think is correct and one of my buds will say, "Remember when we went to… " Then I'll have to add another country to the list.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

Well if that is the case I hope to see many more posts from you about places you have been.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 56

So just curious what's the big deal with having a high number of posts is it a prestige thing?

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 56

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with anything else really. Except if you get over 30 in a day you get FPs. 125 if you are the high poster for the day and 50 if you aren't the high poster. Plus, each post give you forum points.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,