Post Count Rants - Page 57 of 62

We agree on a lot that is true but we do have - Page 57 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 26th Jul, 2017 - 3:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
24th Jul, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 57

Abnninja isn't telling you the whole truth. *laugh* Its a daily competition for bragging rights and right now ninja has the highest average. He will likely pass most of the older posters and later Kntoran who has one of the highest post counts in the forums.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Hunter,

It'll be a LONG time before I pass KN... IF I pass KN. He's pretty active still and if I outstrip him by less than ten posts a day I might catch him in about ten years! That is saying I can keep up what I'm doing.

25th Jul, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Not that long friend. At your current pace it will take you about 4-5 years assuming you remain steady.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 57 Rants Count Post

I will not be soo easily caught. I can go on posting sprees a lot *smile* Never know when I will rack up 40-50 posts in a day.

25th Jul, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I did not know there was so much competition for posting on this site. Its good to see so many people interested in reading and writing instead of just posting selfies online. rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

Oh you do not want to see my selfies Seraphina. I am sure that would scar you for life *smile* Yes there is always those who like to talk here and achieve that 125 free FP bonus.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 57

Yeah, the conversation is good here and I'm always up for a lively debate. KN and I usually agree but there are those occasions where we don't… that's when my total posts go up!

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 57

We agree on a lot that is true but we do have some interesting differences *smile*.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,