Post Count Rants - Page 59 of 59

Wizard, Congratulations. You had better watch - Page 59 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 5th Oct, 2017 - 1:35am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 52 109 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 59

Yeah, I've been working. We haves in harm's way so I need to be available in case they need advice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,023
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,515.23 FP
Charm: 350

Rants Count Post

Yeah I understand that and know what you mean. Having experience in some of that it is good to have a experienced person who you can talk to thus get some expert advice. I am sure you will once again vie with me for top poster tomorrow.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 270
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.8%
[+] Gain: 28.81 FP
Charm: 14

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

It was cool to be the top poster for the day but it was a lot of work. Best of all I was able to get back into ROK II.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 59 Rants Count Post

Wizard,

Congratulations. You had better watch out though, being on top can get addicting. Before you know it you'll be posting 30 - 40 posts per day.

Guest please SHARE: "Post Count Rants" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Post Count Rants
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.