Post Count Rants - Page 59 of 62

Show off! You have been here forever - Page 59 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 9th Jul, 2018 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 59

Yeah, I've been working. We haves in harm's way so I need to be available in case they need advice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

Yeah I understand that and know what you mean. Having experience in some of that it is good to have a experienced person who you can talk to thus get some expert advice. I am sure you will once again vie with me for top poster tomorrow.

5th Oct, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

It was cool to be the top poster for the day but it was a lot of work. Best of all I was able to get back into ROK II.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Page 59 Rants Count Post

Wizard,

Congratulations. You had better watch out though, being on top can get addicting. Before you know it you'll be posting 30 - 40 posts per day.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

I just noticed I reached 5000 posts and while I'm not really counting I remembered there were posts about this kind of thing so I'm adding my pitch in *wink*.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants

5,000 posts is nothing to sneeze at there Krusten. I think you are doing extremely well. Keep it up and you will soon be up to where I am at.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Post Count Rants - Page 59

I am now at 30,000 posts. I am glad to be at this level but thought I would have reached it much sooner. I guess the fact that I took a lot of time off and then being not as post happy has kept me moving upwards at a much slower pace. Thanks to everyone on this site that helps by posting replies so that we all can have a nice discussion about topics that are relevant to us all.

9th Jul, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 59

Show off! You have been here forever its like your part of the site rather than a member of it.

+  « First of 62 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,