Post Count Rants - Page 9 of 62

QUOTE In fact, we need people who really love - Page 9 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 25th Oct, 2006 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
19th Aug, 2006 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 9

For all you do, Konq, I have no problem with you zipping right past me. Right now, I just don't have much to say (I know that's hard to believe.).

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Okay, I've had my little blues session. Time to start racking up the posts, again!

3rd Oct, 2006 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

QUOTE (FarSeer)
Time to start racking up the posts

spock.gif Errr... did you start yet or were you just warming up?

It seems like gone are the days when we would see 20-30 a day posters, the average seems to be around 2-6 now, and with that rate I will hit 20,000 long before anyone ever passes 10,000 or even 8,000 (excluding LDS_forever).

25th Oct, 2006 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Rants Count Post

I reached 9,000 posts! Just 1,000 more and I will feel I have accomplished something. wink.gif I do not think I will ever reach JB. I was also checking that it exists only a few hundreds of difference between Kon and Farseer!

25th Oct, 2006 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Congrats LDS_forever, you have reached somewhere. I am amazed at how long it takes everyone else to reach a significant post count, in fact we must have the slowest post count average of all the medium-sized Communities I have been on considering the amount, depth and scope of the Topics we have here.

25th Oct, 2006 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

in fact we must have the slowest post count average of all the medium-sized Communities I have been on considering the amount, depth and scope of the Topics we have here.

True JB, but remember that in those same communities unconstructive posts such as "Thanks" "Nope" "Whatever" or even one single smilie is consider a post, no wonder they have more posts than we do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2006 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants - Page 9

Although I realize that you have to consider how far the Members in general are from my Post Count or even the Bots which have come much later than them. In fact, we need people who really love Discussion as opposed to just dipping their toe in the bucket (going around the same Thread again and again). We need people to jump in the pool! I am working on this now and soon there will be a rising generation that will pass the old heads - watch and see!

25th Oct, 2006 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 9

In fact, we need people who really love Discussion as opposed to just dipping their toe in the bucket

I think that's the key right there. Most posters jus post in the threads they are interested in and whoever is reading this may say: "Well, duh! of course" but if you really love the community, you would reply to a lot of different threads in order to keep the community going.

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,