Does DNA Matter - Page 2 of 2

I would rather work off of revelation, the - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 14th Mar, 2016 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Mormon Blood
Book of Mormon DNA - American Indians - Israelites - Jewish Blood
Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Does DNA Matter - Page 2

Mormon scientists do have competency on Book of Mormon DNA

Some critics have claimed that real scientists -- by which, of course, they mean "non-Mormon scientists" - wouldn't agree with LDS scientists on their approach to the DNA issues. The quotes from non-LDS scholars in a previous installment successfully refute this accusation. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2012 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Matter DNA Does

Study: Native Americans came to the New World in three waves

North and South America were totally empty of people until the first arrivals from Siberia crossed a land bridge into Alaska, spreading in a few thousand years to the tip of South America. The genetic study may help settle a debate between a long-held view that the populating of the continents came as one event instead of the more recently supported notion, backed by this study in the journal Nature, that the migration happened in three distinct waves. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2016 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Does DNA Matter Studies Doctrine Mormon

Study Reveals Mechanism Behind Enzyme That Tags Unneeded DNA
Science Related News

The two-step process that activates an essential human enzyme, called Suv39h1, which is responsible for organizing large portions of the DNA found in every living cell, has been revealed by new research. Mistakes in packing DNA jeopardizes the stability of chromosomes and can result in severe diseases. Suv39h1 is one of the main enzymes that chemically mark the irrelevant regions of DNA to be compacted by cellular machinery, but little has been known about how it installs its tag until now.
Source

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2016 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Does DNA Matter
A Friend

Page 2 Matter DNA Does

I would rather work off of revelation, the Lord has revealed to me, my Israelite lines; it was a common teaching a fews decades ago in the Church, that we had a right to seek this revelation, through the PH head of the family, who has a right to disclose things other then what is in their Patriarchal Blessing.

I am waiting presently, results for Native American DNA results; this test center is in Canada, and they don't test for some unknown Native American DNA, they went out and test members of present Tribes, to determine Tribal DNA ,now that makes sense. The test should come back good, I have Native American on 3 sides of my family lines.,.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Does DNA Matter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,