Decriminalizing Marijuana In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2 of 2

Name: Ashton Title: decriminalizing weed Comments: - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Decriminalizing Marijuana In Trinidad & Tobago Do you think this will lessen the crime rate?
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Decriminalizing Marijuana In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

Name: Ashton

Title: Legalizing marijuana

Comments: Some have said that this is a 'gate-way' drug. For some using it- it can be. For some using it- it is not. I am for legalizing marijuana with the following caveats. Very small portions in possession and or medically approved possession. The use of marijuana, hash, opium-all have been around for decades and were used in minimum quantities.
The problem now is that harder drugs have made it into the pubic and these are the ones with mind altering / behavioural effects. These are the drugs peddled by 'drug pushers' and we need to focus on those. (Drugs and pushers).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Marijuana Decriminalizing

Name: George
Comments: The call on the Prime Minister to legalize weed is ridiculous, to say the least.We have enough trouble caused by the local growth of weed on this particular island where there are restrictions and the punishment for its illegal use. Despite these restrictions, many of the crimes committed here are associated with the consumption of weed. Just imagine what it would be like if it became a free for all commodity. In my opinion, those who are demanding the legalizing of weed need to apply logical thinking and foresight before they make such public request or they really need their heads examined.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Decriminalizing Marijuana In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: morning

Title: Legalize weed

Comments: many people think weed is a bad thing just because of the mannerism most of the time its only self righteous judgement a way of add themselves into a subject they're not involve in but it isn't a bad thing compare to a lot of legal things we have e.g cigarettes with kills more than 480,000 and alcohol 2.5 Million each year compare to those 2 weed have no official dead count weed actually has a lot of health benefits its a wonderful thing and it should be legal but of course they will be the critics spreading false rumors and personal opinions about something they don't know the first thing about.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tobago and Trinidad Marijuana Decriminalizing

Name: George

Comments: In response to the article which has appeared today with regards to legalizing weed, I have already made my opinion quite clear in my previous message .Now I will advise the writer of the latest comment on this subject to see a consultant from the medical fraternity to get the true facts of what happens when individuals are allowed the freedom of the consumption of weed.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Marijuana Decriminalizing

Name: morning

Title: Legalize weed

Comments: Legalize it or not the people will still do it this is freedom of will the facts of the matter you humans think you have the right to decide what exist and what doesn't this man made world you live in is what blinds you you have eyes yet you cannot see how can you make a plant that grow naturally like all other things illegal sending good people in the name of justice to prison for something that make them happy when there other thing like murder kidnapping and other other serious you could use the time to solve instead you want to fool arresting people for something that dose no harm to anyone.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Decriminalizing Marijuana In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Ashton

Title: decriminalizing weed

Comments: I still don't know why there is that 'great push' to decriminalize weed around the world and more so in the Western World. Enough research has NOT been done to fully appreciated/understand the side effects of this - particularly with those under the age of 21. For limited, controlled medical use- yes- I am for it. But for recreational use- it would be a grave societal mistake. We are seeing 'walking dead' shows and we are entertained by them. Little do we know that it truly is a futuristic showing of a society turn zombie-like - because of our over-use of drugs- including the much loved weed that today- it is a different weed to what was smoked many years ago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Decriminalizing Marijuana In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,