Drug Testing At Work

Drug Testing Work - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jan, 2017 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Drug Testing At Work Employee Drug Testing - Is it done and how often?
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Drug Testing At Work
A Friend

Drug Testing At Work

Does your job conduct urinalysis drug testing ? If so, how often are they done. And are first time users given a second chance or do they have to hit the road ?

Drug Testing At Work
Drug Testing At Work (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2006 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Work Testing Drug

Darius, I moved your topic to the Business section and changed the title to reflect what you were asking. To answer your question, I was drug tested for my job just once, when I started. In the 6 years I have been there, I haven't been tested again. In my line of work (IT) drug testing really doesn't make or break performance, it is more a moral and corporate issue.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2006 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Drug Testing At Work
A Friend

Drug Testing At Work History & Civil Business Politics

I would like to reflect on the previous comment. I think a drugs test is a good idea on a yearly basis as it helps managers and business owners get a picture of their staff. However in some forms of employment drugs tests are a mandatary thing for example sports. This is to stop cheating within an already demanding enviroment. So in that extreme case regular testing is necessary . If this was regular practice in an everyday job I don't think I would appreciate my job as much, not because I take drugs because I don't, I just think it would be added stress in an already stressful enviroment.

Reconcile Edited: whiteligher on 11th Oct, 2006 - 1:14pm

Post Date: 13th May, 2011 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Work Testing Drug

Employers offered legal-high drug tests

New Zealand Employers will be able to test whether their staff are using synthetic cannabis from next week when testing for the legal drug becomes available. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Work Testing Drug

Workers drug test numbers skyrocket

Workplace drug and alcohol testing is skyrocketing as bosses use the tool to weed out poorly performing staff, vet candidates and keep workplaces safe. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Drug Testing At Work

Huge invasion of privacy to get a job

"AS I pulled down my pants, I felt reluctantly exposed. I was asked to wee in a cup while a man in rubber gloves stood close enough to listen," Aussie Clare Rawlinson writes. Ref. Source 5d.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Drug Testing Work

I have only been drug tested in high school, never for a job. Even in high school it was only a hair sample test. I hold a very decent job, but it was never a requirement and I haven't heard other employees discussing it. I don't think it would be too big a deal to me. I don't do drugs and even with 'random' screening, each person is usually only tested 1/year. I think employers usually know who their problems are going to be solely based on performance, and if someone is able to achieve high performance, but uses some drugs, I don't think it should be a big problem. It is only a problem when it disrupts your life and you can no longer perform as well as you should or as other people around you are expecting you to.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

> TOPIC: Drug Testing At Work

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,