Australia Suicides & Euthanasia - Page 2 of 2

Problem plaguing kids amid three suicides. - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Jun, 2021 - 9:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Australia Suicides Australia Suicide Rates
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australia Suicides & Euthanasia - Page 2

A nightmare she can't wake from

GINA lives in the dark with a blindfold over her eyes and headphones over her ears. A cruel disorder means she can't speak or even be hugged. There's only one way out. Ref. Source 5a

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2015 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Euthanasia and Suicides Australia

Could her condition be partially psychological? If it is totally physical I can understand why she feels taking her life is the only way out, its like a prison!

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2015 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Australia Suicides & Euthanasia Health & Special Psychology

Doctor's shocking Q&A confession

A CONTROVERSIAL physician has dared police to prosecute him after stunning an ABC audience with his live confession. Ref. Source 5u

19th Nov, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Euthanasia and Suicides Australia

I think we need to share stories like the two sisters in the video above. For if you have not watched a person starve themselves to death or repeatedly try to OD on their meds or grunt or moan at a simple movement every time they attempt it you can not understand how a family member could allow an assisted suicide.

COMPASION - Deep awareness of the suffering of another accompanied by the wish to relieve it. (From WWW.thefreedictionary.com)

I think this definition points to all the difficulties the suicide can broach in the last words "Wish to relieve it."

We all immediately jump to heal the sick obviously the nicest solution for all. But if this is the direct opposite of what reality has in store then what?

My Aunt who passed about two years back died of malnutrition and dehydration, self inflicted. Her children and grandchildren watch it occur and prayed daily for her healing though she prayed for the opposite and had quit and was ready to pass on. Often I know many wished for it to end fast often, I think sometimes for self compassion rather then hers. So I often ponder does the patient have the right at this point to pass painlessly? If so is the induced comma a better answer then deadly medications? Does the brain in the coma allow peace or harsh torment of all vile things their brain can pull up? If you can answer these questions with certainty then perhaps you should be the law maker as I know not these answers. I do know I would have borne every ounce of her and my cousins pain to have allowed this family to have her passing done in peace. Life has no easy answer and apparently neither does death.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Euthanasia and Suicides Australia

Sydney skywalker dies in plunge. A WOMAN reportedly undid her harness on the Skywalk of Sydney’s Centrepoint Tower and leapt to her death in front of onlookers. Source 8u.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2018 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Australia Suicides & Euthanasia

‘Close it’: Backlash to Sydney Tower death. A SECOND person has died after falling from Sydney Tower’s Skywalk in just four months. Now people want it shut down. Source 7x.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2018 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Australia Suicides & Euthanasia - Page 2

I do not think it is fair that a whole attraction should be shutdown because a couple of people have mental health issues. What will we start to do shut down everything someone uses to commit suicide?

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2021 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Australia Suicides & Euthanasia Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Problem plaguing kids amid three suicides. A “disturbing” issue has emerged among school students in the NSW region where three children have taken their own lives this month. Source 8t.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Australia Suicides & Euthanasia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,